Working for a highly entrepreneurial online travel business, this role demands a high level of commercial and analytical acumen coupled a strong background in e-commerce.
The role has a wide remit but the core focus is analysing and understanding our client’s website, how users interact with the website, monitoring the effectiveness of digital marketing channels and searching for constant opportunities for improved RoI
- An experienced data or web analyst with extensive hands-on client or agency side experience
- Intelligent and passionate about using data.
- 3-4 years’ analytical/data analysis experience (Agency or Clientside)
- Be highly numerate with a good understanding of statistics
- Experience in Attribution modelling or similar
- Experience of Reporting or BI tools
- Have an understanding of consumer behaviour in all stages of a travel purchase lifecycle or a similar high transactional ecommerce business
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Aware of to the challenges of multi-device customer engagement and user journeys
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, we unfortunately cannot respond to each application individually. Therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.